In conjunction with NJEdge.net, MTSS is pleased to offer TCNJ Faculty & Staff access to the VidYo software-based video conferencing system. VidYo allows users to make calls between users on the VidYo service as well as to users using traditional video conferencing endpoints, using the VidYo software and a webcam and microphone.
VidYo currently runs on the following platforms:
- Mac OSX (Intel-based systems only)
- iOS (iPhone 4 or higher, iPod Touch 4th Gen or higher, iPad 2 or higher, running iOS4.3 or higher)
- Android OS (with a compatible device)
To access the VidYo system, you will need an account. To request an account, please email email@example.com
- Install the VidYo Client on your sytem, by following the links below.
- Proceed to http://tcnj.njedgevideoportal.net to log in and make call
VidYo Client Installation
- Windows / Mac users: Log in to the VidYo system, and you will be prompted to install on first use.
- Android OS