Media & Technology Support Services is proud to announce that we can now provide support for online meetings via GoToMeeting.
What is GoToMeeting?
GoToMeeting is a web-hosted service provided by Citrix Systems. It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing platform, allowing users to meet via the internet in real time.
GoToMeetings Capabilities include:
- Video Conferencing (audio and video, via a webcam and microphone)
- Screen sharing
- Session recording
- Audio conference bridge to allow for participation via a standard telephone call
- Up to 100 participants per call, with 6 people showing their webcams.
- Text chat alongside the Audio/Video
- Recording the session to a video file, which can be archived or shared as needed.
GoToMeeting events can be hosted on any PC or Mac computer running the GoToMeeting software, and remote participants can connect via a PC, Mac, or mobile device running iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile. Capabilities on mobile devices may vary by device.
For more information, or to schedule a meeting with GoToMeeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have scheduled your meeting, detailed instructions on how to use the system are available here.