MTSS is offering a Digital Signage Server Service using Axis TV from Visix. The service allows Schools and Departments to manage data content on digital displays on campus. Content can be published or updated by authorized content providers via an easy to use web interface. Account permissions are assigned so that users only have write access to the displays that they are responsible for within their School or Department. Separate channels and zones can be defined so that content displayed is tailored for specific audiences.
For additional information on the Digital Signage service please send email to email@example.com
For support of existing installations on campus, please email to Matt Winkel @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Components of the service:
Digital Signage and Audio/Video Cost
Cost associated with acquiring and installing a digital sign, players, and managing data content. In order to provide a quote, the MTSS must complete a walk through of the environment with the client to ensure their needs are met. The quote usually includes:
- Display(Digital Sign) – cost varies by size and manufacturer. We strongly recommend purchasing commercial grade displays.
- Player - one-time cost can range around $2500 plus annual maintenance cost
- Installation cost – pulling cable and mounting digital signs, etc - varies by vendor
- Misc. hardware – such as cables, mounts, and video transmitter/receivers- varies by vendor
- Training – Content provider training – varies by vendor